Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

This is my baby at 4 years old. When he was still sweet.
He's now 16 1/2.

Here's another one of my babies. This wasn't halloween but isn't he a cute bunny? He's 19 1/2 now. (The bunny ears are really cabbage patch doll tights....such a creative boy)

Here's my baby boo boo at 1 1/2 years old. What a sweety he was (still is too). He's 26 1/2 now. I don't seem to have any pictures of him dressed up for Halloween. Weird. But he's still cute.
And finally, here's my oldest son. In drag. With all his loot. He's now 30+.I cherish the memories I have of my boys growing up.
Looking back, it seems as if the time just flew by.
If you have little ones enjoy them while you can.



... the reason my boys are so handsome you ask?



Well.............





Ummmm.......






Let me share a picture of their father with you........




A girl can dream! haha




No comments: