Sunday, May 25, 2008

Dancing Queen: Disco Lives On

You are the dancing queen, young and sweet, only seventeen
Dancing queen, feel the beat from the tambourine
You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life
See that girl, watch that scene, dig in the dancing queen Oh yes, I'm looking at you too Beau! I see that pointed finger.

You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life
See that girl, watch that scene, dig in the dancing queen

These pictures were taken on Mother's Day this year. The kids came over and we had a good time. I always have a good time when I am with my children. They make me laugh. And oh how I love to laugh. Look at these goodies Beau and Jenae gave me.

Chocolate covered strawberries and bananas. Not just any strawberries mind you, but big, sweet, juicy, lucious strawberries. They were yummy!

1 comment:

Gabrielle said...

This must be your newest song...you are ALWAYS singing it when I call you. LOLOLOL

Great pics!